John Kiriakakis from The Eighth Mile Consulting asks Anand Tamboli what we need to consider before implementing Artificial Intelligence within a business.
There are a number of areas within operating expenses for a business where cost reductions can be found with the implementation of these new technologies. We touch on some of these expenses that may raise questions for your own strategy development.
Some of the myths surrounding AI that we cover
- It is too expensive
- There is too much complexity involved
- You will attract a bad reputation for automating
- Automating will solve all of your problems
We also break down the levels of AI and provide case studies on what this may look like in your business from
- Data-driven decision making
- Shared roles between bots and humans
- Complete automation of functions
In this video, we explain how implementing AI within your business can increase your efficiency, giving your employees more time to deliver higher quality and improve your overall client experience.
With all of this in mind, what are the next steps?
Before you begin the implementation phase of your AI project, consider these points;
- Look for the small wins
- Pick a clear outcome
- Do not get stuck in a money drain
- Set defined boundaries for the project
- Find a low risk, low cost, stepping stone to use as a sample test
Let us know – What are some challenges in your business that you think AI might be able to resolve?
For more helpful videos to help you grow your people and your organisation subscribe to our YouTube channel.