For those who were unable to make it to the Aligned Leaders Summit, we have recorded a number of presentations, including the panel discussion at the end where Peter Keith, Jonathan Clark, David Neal, Trehan Stenton, Neil Salkow and Samantha Pickering answer questions from the audience regarding lessons in leadership and how to support the desired values within our workplaces.
The questions discussed include:
- 00:55 – What are some of the ways you can incentivise staff?
- 04:35 – What would you classify as the single most defining leadership behaviour?
- 09:42 – What do you do to increase self-awareness?
- 14:20 – How do you pick up on team members’ well-being states and at what stage do you intervene?
- 18:30 – At what stage in leadership should you start thinking about succession planning?
- 21:45 – Do you feel we currently are in a mid-cycle economic slowdown with a quick recovery on the other side, or in a position with far more detrimental lasting impact?
- 23:20 – What is the single most important discipline action that you do for you on a routine basis?
- And many more…
About Aligned Leaders Summit
The Eighth Mile Consulting has brought together a team of experts to provide an event for Leaders to improve the strategic alignment of their teams, create a culture that fosters resilience, and learn ways to survive, stabilise and grow during times of uncertainty.
For more helpful videos to help you grow your people and your organisation subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Do you have questions you would have liked to ask the panel at the Aligned Leaders Summit? Let us know in the comments below!