In this 60-minute workshop, we discuss getting the balance right in communicating with our employees.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED IN THIS WORKSHOP
- 05:48 – Decentralised control and the balance between expectation and empathy
- 11:00 – The trust issue
- 16:00 – The freedom in routine
- 21:30 – Combatting uncertainty
- 29:00 – The impact of cutting employees to save money
- 42:00 – Continuous education within a cost-sensitive period
- 48:00 – How to have courageous conversations
HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS REQUIRE TRANSPARENCY
Successfully developing your people is fundamental to the sustainable growth of your organisation. Take a look at what may be holding your organisation back. Is the rate of change making it difficult for your team to feel connected with a sense of purpose and direction? Do you feel there is a lack of clarity at the tactical level? Do your leaders feel confident to handle having courageous conversations? The Eighth Mile Consulting can help you build your leadership team through Leadership Training to motivate disaffected teams and deliver business and people outcomes.
For more helpful videos to help you grow your people and your organisation subscribe to our YouTube channel.
What are your thoughts or learnings when it comes to managing employee performance? Are you seeing positive results from having courageous conversations? Let us know in the comments below!
Download Your Resources